Broad access and resources to support your patients
CAPLYTA has broad formulary coverageFor patients with Commercial Insurance only:
- Unrestricted access on the two largest PBMs — CVS Caremark & Express Scripts National Formulary
- CAPLYTA is covered for ~90% of patients
- See the CAPLYTA Savings Card for additional support
- CAPLYTA is covered for >98% of patients
Source: Data on file, Intra‑Cellular Therapies, Inc. Formulary data provided by Managed Markets Insight and Technology, LLC™, a trademark of MMIT, as of March 2023. Because formularies do change and many health plans offer more than one formulary, please check directly with the health plan to confirm coverage for individual patients.
277 million Americans (or 93% of American lives) have access to CAPLYTA across all payer channels
Learn about the CAPLYTA Savings Card
See how Medicare Part D/low‑income subsidy patients can receive help with prescription costs through Medicare1,2†Medicare Part D patients are automatically enrolled in Extra Help if they are:
- Dual eligible: receive both Medicare and Medicaid, or are older than 65 years and on Medicaid
- Receiving Supplemental Security Income
- Members of a Medicare Savings Program
Patients who are enrolled in Extra Help pay a maximum of $10.35 for brand name prescriptions3
Medicare beneficiaries receiving LIS get assistance in paying for their Part D monthly premium, annual deductible, coinsurance, and copayments. Also, individuals enrolled in the Extra Help program do not have a gap in prescription drug coverage, also known as the coverage gap, or the Medicare "donut hole"1
†This government program is also known as Extra Help.