A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. The information stored or retrieved by cookies might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. Further information about the purposes for which cookies are used is set out below.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3Purposes for using cookies
- Necessary — this includes the use of any cookies that are necessary in order to transmit information over an electronic communications network (and therefore make it possible for you to view the website), as well as any cookies that are strictly necessary in order to make the website function (for example, remembering information input into a webform during a browsing session, or checking whether your browser supports cookies). This also includes cookies used to comply with legal obligations which apply to our website, such as our obligation to take appropriate steps to secure personal information input into the website.
- Performance — cookies used to collect statistical information about your use of the website in order to understand how users interact with the Website, and then make changes in order to improve the Website for all users.
- Targeting — cookies used to track you for advertising purposes, so that our advertising partners can select and display relevant ads, including to display ads relating to our business when you navigate to other websites.
4Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies, grouped by reference to the purposes described above:
If required by the GDPR, when you first navigate to our website you will be asked to provide your consent to cookies through a pop‑up consent module. You can choose to provide or withhold your consent in relation to each of the purposes for which cookies are deployed (except for Necessary cookies).
In addition, all visitors can control their acceptance of cookies by modifying their browser preferences. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up‑to‑date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website is owned and operated by Intra‑Cellular Therapies with its corporate headquarters at 430 East 29th Street, Suite 900, New York, NY 10016.
You can contact us: